Relax and let us help you plan your dream retreat. Together we will plan your itinerary including, meals, meal times, food, alcohol or alcohol free, excursions and on which days, workshops, classes, class times, airport transfers. We can also help you organise additional day trips, to medieval towns, wine tasting at organic vineyards or massage treatments provided in the treatment room onsite. Your hosts Wendy and Neville are available on site 24/7 to help you before and during your stay…..
Our stone barn dated 1816 has been lovingly brought back to life to create a vast open space that is our studio, with oak flooring. We’ve restored the original oak beams from which our vintage chandeliers hang. Here we have our yoga and pilates practices. The barn also boasts a mezzanine ideal for meditation and sound baths. The energy and light flow throughout.
The studio is set up with yoga mats, blocks and blankets for your use.
BOOKING YOUR RETREAT
Enquiries are always welcome, but teachers should ideally have at least 8 students interested in attending a retreat before booking your date in our calendar. If numbers are short of 8, it it still possible to reserve your date, but we reserve the right to make up numbers with students outside of your group, to make your booking financially viable for us. If you wish to make your retreat private and only open to select students, you will need to have a minimum of 8 students.
DEPOSITS & FINAL BALANCE
When you have booked your retreat (private booking or not) with us we will ask for a deposit of £100 per person which you will need to collect and deposit into our english bank account to secure your booking. We will hold your date for a maximum of 4 weeks without a deposit. We will request the final balance to be paid 6 weeks before your retreat date.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
We are happy to help you promote your retreat on social media, but you need to arrange your own advertising material and promotions for your retreat. We can offer advise and suggestions. We can design digital posters, flyers and social media posts for you at a reasonable cost if you need.
- Teacher accommodation and food is free. You will have your own room and a private bathroom.
- Teachers are responsible for their group and student wellbeing. This includes holding information such as next of kin, medical needs, emergency contact numbers, allergies etc.
- Optional excursions for teachers and students are paid on a tab system to be settled on departure.
- Our venue will accommodate up to 13 guests plus one teacher, with twin rooms for shared or single occupancy. Some rooms have an ensuite and others a shared bathroom. All rooms except ‘Lalandusse Room’ are on the ground floor.
- Free airport transfers (Bergerac airport or train station)
- Free transport to local excursions
- Teachers should help their students plan their travel and suggest flights.
- Guests can enjoy a free optional art and craft activity in the art studio with Wendy.
Not included in the price
- Optional excursions
- 2 evening meals out
If you have an idea for a retreat, please do get in touch with us.